Friday, May 4, 2012

Dress drama

Check me out! I'm blogging from my iPhone. Only took me four years to realise there was an app to use Blogger and I didn't have to do it via Safari. I'm so clever!
*cough* hmmm.
Was half-listening to the news tonight and heard something about a wedding gown shop going into liquidation and hundreds of brides being thrown into limbo.
And guess what?
The shop was one of the shops I went to, to try on wedding gowns. I actually tried on three but none fit and made my ladies (my boobs FYI) look flat. And they are anything but flat because at the time my bub was still booby-fed and well, yeah. They were definitely not flat. And because I was so cut that I had to try on size 54 wedding gowns, I decided trying on wedding gowns was not my favourite thing to do and refused to try on another for six months.
And to think, had the assistant pandered to my ego (which I thought they were MEANT to do), I could have been in the same boat as these brides who are FREAKING out that they have no dress to wear to their weddings.

No comments:

Post a Comment