Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Wedding music *Chance for you to contribute to this blog*

I was having a conversation via Facebook Chat on my phone at about 12:30 this morning, and we were talking about the sort of music that should or shouldn't be played at weddings (yes, we like to talk weddings, especially random and odd wedding topics).
My friend has chosen wedding music to play and then someone in her family said she wasn't traditional enough and they were having a disagreement.
I suggested that she should play 'Like A Virgin' as she walked down the aisle.
Then I went to sleep, but before that I ran through some suggestions with my man. I got through two YouTube videos before I had to go to sleep. My suggestions were 'Bat Out Of Hell' by Meatloaf ('like a bat out of hell/ I'll be gone when the morning comes') and 'Sympathy For The Devil' by the Rolling Stones, which title alone would be a HI-larious wedding march.
So what songs do YOU think are highly inappropriate for a wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment