Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Throwing wedding plans out the window

Everyone keeps telling me how once you pick the wedding reception venue and the place where the ceremony is being held, that everything else is easy peasy. We picked out these things ages ago so I thought all was good, until today. We went out for lunch to a small town about 45 minute drive for our place and even though I was totally confident that we've settled on where the wedding ceremony will be, and where the reception will be, my man thought we could scope out some other places we could go to.

This is where up until lunch time today I thought we were having the wedding ceremony:
Yeah, there is a lot of water. I might be spending part of the ceremony chasing the flowergirl out of the lake.
 And this is couple of shots where the reception was going to be:
Inside: It won't have this sort of table decorations - it might not even have round tables at all. Haven't decided yet.
Outside: It is a huge building.

Here are some of the alternatives that we saw on our walk after lunch. My man has been sick and I made him push the baby in her pram and he got a bit puffed out. Ooops.

He was trying to sell this to me because it had a gun in the middle of the gardens. It was very tempting.

Right in the middle of town. I liked the old church-y hall...
This also had a proper church hall.



No comments:

Post a Comment